Move your company ahead faster
Let’s cut to the chase. (Read Part 1 here) You want to save as much time money and resources as possible while improving your business and simplifying your employee’s workload.
Steps to move in the right direction:
1. Enforce Accountability: When you automate your workflow, you create an owner for each step of the process. Initiations, approvals, rejections, and input tasks are all bound to an individual expected to perform an action. Enabling that level of information transparency in your business process enforces accountability on all stakeholders. Consequently, applying automation to your business will help you identify which tasks are taking the longest, or at what point a task tends to get stuck most frequently.
2. Streamline Communication: Emails, sticky notes, and conversations around the water cooler are effective ways to discuss tasks, but they are terrible for organized collaboration. An automated workflow enables your teams to huddle together around individual items in a workflow and get things done in a simple, streamlined way. Automation software offers a visual dashboard to see all your requests at one go. Every item in progress has its own line of communication so all your conversation is recorded in the right place.
3. Minimize Cost and Manual Errors: By substituting human vulnerabilities with the accuracy of a machine, you bypass the expensive costs associated with manual errors and inefficiencies. Late payments, slow sales approvals, and payments for goods never received are all very expensive errors. Automation can also save lots of administrative labor costs.
4. Keep a Tab on Your Business Processes: An automated system not only lets you see the status of any individual item, it also gives you the bird’s-eye view of your whole system. Imagine what you could do with several months of data from an automated system. With an automated workflow tool, you can track how many requests came in, how many were approved, how many got rejected, time spend on each tasks, which ones took the longest to complete, etc.
5. Establish a Clear Approval Hierarchy: When you create a custom workflow, you can assign approval responsibilities to anyone in the organization, regardless of the reporting structure. A busy supervisor doesn’t need to be on every step/task (unless she prefers) and you don’t have to have secret pre-meetings in the bathroom before getting a project approved!
So now you know you want to automate, but what is the next step?
When you add up these advantages, the value of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) -particularly cloud ERP - is clear. With an ERP solution, employees have access to accurate information that enables them to make better decisions faster. Not only that, but ERP software helps to eliminate redundant processes and systems, dramatically lowering the cost of doing business overall. Automation rules I streamline daily processes that used to take hours and now only take seconds.
Discover the benefits of a true Cloud based ERP solution.
CLICK HERE to join our live Webinar and see the solution in action