Better support your organization’s needs now and in the future.
1. You keep hitting a wall with your current system functionality. Your current system lacks function, is hard to use, slow, and/or inflexible. (Built on loosely connected if not disconnected systems, spreadsheets and paper passing) These are probably the most obvious reasons an organization should not hesitate to find and implement a complete suite-in-a-box cloud ERP solution.
2. Operating costs keep increasing. Your current on premise system is increasingly expensive to operate; especially older single application software, owned hardware that is antiquated, increasingly unreliable, and needs a refresh. Often systems that are highly modified to tie functions together are simply beyond a ‘hardware fix’.
Download the Infographic: 7 Reasons to look at replacing your current business systems [PDF]
3. Your business model has changed and your system doesn’t support your current processes without workarounds . If you were a distributor and now also need manufacturing, you may need a whole new system.
4. Your people rely on spreadsheets, printed forms and exporting data to get their jobs done. This is a big red flag. If the function can’t be accomplished within the system (or usability is lacking so it’s perceived to be easier to use spreadsheets) you are no longer getting the benefit out of the systems and your system is holding your company back.
5. You lose business to competitors because they are simply easier to do business with or their customer service is better. The systems you are running may be affecting your processes and effectiveness to deliver products and answers to your customers when and where they need them.
6. Your company is growing or changing faster than your current process and systems can support and you need better control and visibility into your processes. If you don’t have a flexible system, you can be prevented from moving quickly as the market and sales channels change. How long does it take you to add new functionality?
7. Decision-makers are frustrated by lack of easy access to the real-time information about financials, inventory, supply chain, sales and markets.
A properly selected and implemented cloud ERP system will be an enabler, not a preventer of efficient and effective operations and market-leading customer service.
Do nothing and lose! You can’t afford to let an ineffective way of doing things (just because it is comfortable) hinder your organization. If your current system is not the solution, it’s the problem.
Ready to see Cloud ERP in action? Join our FREE Live Webinar.