In an effort to continue providing world-class service, and as a repeat of the last three years, Navigator is again thrilled to host the 4th Annual SAP Business ByDesign Users Conference, being held October 11-14, 2015 at the fabulous Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
The SAP Business ByDesign Users Conference is designed for users of all types to descend on Las Vegas to get three full days of training, collaboration, consulting, and networking opportunities all geared to help them better leverage their SAP system. Speakers and presenters have been tapped from SAP, Navigator, ERP Logic, Projexia as well as several customers aimed at providing insight to success as well as overcoming obstacles. In addition, several SSPs (software solution providers) are sponsoring the conference and likewise will be on hand to demonstrate integrated functionality including but not limited to EDI, 3PL, Sales Tax automation, Credit Card integration, and shipping.
Over the past 3 years, support for the conference has grown exponentially, and in 2015, it is expected that more than 400 people will attend, making this the biggest gathering of SAP Business ByDesign Users worldwide.
Whether you are brand new to the SAP Business ByDesign world, currently implementing, or a live customer, here is why SAP believes you should attend the conference:
- Hear directly from top SAP ByDesign executives including Dr. Michael Schmitt, Rainer Zainow, and Pradeep Nair on development and what's next for ByDesign
- Learn best practices and implementation tips from other customers and ByDesign partners
- Network with the rest of the SAP ByDesign community
- Participate in 50+ role-specific breakout sessions designed to help you get more out of your existing system
- Discover industry-leading extensions from top-tier software solution partners
- Enjoy a night out socializing with your SAP ByDesign colleagues and SAP executives.
Tickets for the conference start at $695 per person, and include all food for the 3 day conference. Heavily discounted hotel accommodations of $145/night are also available, but are on a first-come first serve basis. To register, visit http://byduc.nbs-us.com, or for questions, please call 877.395.4SAP.